Friday, February 25, 2011

On the first day at England we did a lot of paper work and medical stuff to be able to get our medical release card. We had to have that card to present to the DMV to take our test. So the first thing we had to do was a drug test. We waited in a line and had to pee in a cup. I referred to the line as the pee line. Then we had to get a blood pressure and eye test. We then had to go out to the trailer pictured below and be able to do a duck walk under it and back. That was hard for me with my bad knee and the test I was most worried about. They had the back of the trailer open and we did more testing, getting in and out of it, and inside lifting weights 40 lbs over our head. Then we had to meet with the Dr and she went over any questions on the forms we filled out and general physical stuff. It took all day and some of the 2nd day.







This is waiting for the FUN physical. It wasn't to bad for me, I didn't have to turn and cough like the guys.

This is Randy waiting where the pee line was.




2 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Did you really have to do the dropped drawers test dad? I love those! They always look at me funny when I try and bust out the famous Bailey booty bounce.

Randy Bailey said...

Yes, Matt, the guys had to do that test. It was a surprise to me and caught me off guard. I didn't have time to get creative.