Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday 25th of February. Today we learned how to back from one space to a space to our right and behind. If you follow the instruction it was not to bad. As soon as I tried it just by "feel" I didn't do so well. We both got to try 4 times. If we feel like we can do it tomorrow we can test and see if we pass. We did straight backing yesterday night. Randy and I are in different groups. There is about 10 groups of 5 to 6. So we stand out in the freezing cold wind. It's really cold for us and we live here and have winter ski clothes I feel for the people who thought just a hoodie would be warm enough. In their defense they probably don't even own a coat. Today was a hard day. I need a warm bath and an attitude change and REST. This up at 5am is killing me off.




No comments: