Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Adventure Begins.

Randy and I have decided to make some BIG life changing decisions. NO we are not getting plastic surgery! (I wish! ) We decided we wanted to change Randy's profession and do something together. After much consideration we have decided to go into trucking. We will be team drivers. We start school tomorrow Morning at 6am. YIKES!!! We are use to; bed at 2 am and up at 10 am. I have all my essentials packed for our 5:30 am departure. Protein bars, water, almonds, protein drink, bananas, Excedrin, no dose, brush, hat, gloves, coat, lip stick, etc. I have been practicing the online CDL written test. Randy taught me how to back up the trailer, (which he is a pro at) in the Kmart parking lot. He said I did good. We shall see. He took me to "THE" school 2 weeks ago so I wouldn't be totally freaked out tomorrow. I was glad he prepared me. The first guy I met was a guy who had been driving for CR England for 18 months. I had a lot of questions for him to help ease my fears, but as soon as he look at me I knew I would be fine. He was cross eyed. I have nothing against cross eyed people I just knew if he could do it so could EYE.

So my friends and family, I will try to keep you all up to date on our outrageous and exciting adventure. Please forgive my lack of english and spelling skills and enjoy the ride with us.

1 comment:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

So "punny!" Love it! I know you both will have a GREAT time ~ thanks for sharing it with us on your blog!