Saturday, March 12, 2011

This bus took everyone to the DMV to get our real license after we all passed the road test
Our graduating class.  After everyone got back from the DMV we got our certificate of compleation.  We have 2 more phases untill we offically graduate.
These are a few of our friends from class.  They all have stories and have come a long way.  I wish them all the best.
This guy has the same name as my father who has passed away.  When they said his name in class I knew it was a good omen.
This is my friend from Pheonix who just came here with a hoodie.  She about froze.  I brought her a warm coat.



 
Right after we graduated we found out we were leaving to Ohio with our new trainer. Our trainer is really nice.  He was trainer of the year.  He said when he first saw us he thought it was a joke.  He said we are out of our element.  He calles us Ward and June Cleaver from the 60's show "Leave it to Beaver".  We call him Wally.  We left Monday night in a snow storm.  He drove us through the storm because we were driving on ice. SCARRY We drove to Ohio and dropped of the load then picked up another one and drove back to SLC. We got home Friday about 4pm. People always ask how do we sleep.  Well I drive in the morning into the afternoon and Randy sits with me in the front while the trainer sleeps, then Randy and I would switch, then our trainer would drive through the night while Randy and I slept.  We stopped to shower and fuel but were rolling all the other times.  We will be doing the same route for 3 more weeks.

No comments: