Thursday, October 27, 2011

LUNCH ON THE GO

People are wondering how I am able to keep my weight down and even loose weight while sitting on my behind all day. First I must admit I did a 28 day juice fast and lost weight. Then to maintain I have been good MOST of the time eating protiens, veggies, and fruit. This is my typical meal. Turkey meat with horseradish mustard, veggies with ranch dip, and an apple. For breakfast I have a greek yogurt plane, with oat bran, walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla, and splenda. I also eat sunflower seeds a lot to stay awake. We usually shop at Walmart for our food. If we eat at the truck stops I usually get a Subway sub or salad. I do get my occausional bag of M & M's.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

You're lookin' great!! Those are all great choices for eating on the road. When I'm driving the Japanese students, I find that a cup of ice keeps me occupied (and awake) as well as "signing" the songs on the CD that the kids listen to.

Happily Ever After said...

I love it - you guys are so fun - I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing that you guys are enjoying 'retired' life! You should send me a message if you have time to say in the Houston area - it would be fun to see you guys!