Monday, May 11, 2009

These are my Mothers day/Birthday CD's Here is a few of the songs on the CD's. If you haven't heard them you should check them out. Some are funny, some are sweet, and some are just family jokes. Thanks Kids I loved them all!!!

A few of Matt's songs. HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE LOVED BY YOU by James Taylor
BRICK HOUSE (I wish, more like crumbling brick house) by Kool and the Gang
EVERYTHING I WANTED by Brad Pasley

Loni's List STACEY'S MOM by Fountians of Wyane. (We sing Lacey's Mom.) That one was on a few lists.
BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME by Celion Dion
MAMA by Spice Girls
AND....one of our family favorites THE PAJAMA GAME

DJ's MAMA by Boys To Men. I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA by Will I AM. CLOSE TO YOU by The Carpenters. I'LL ALWAYS LOVE MY MAMA by The Intruders

Lacey's list. BABY BABY by Amy Grant. MAMA MIA from the musical. STAND by Rascal Flats

1 comment:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Thanks for a great time at your house! We hope you had a good birthday! We sure love you! Thanks also for posting all the pics on your blog. I will be copying some of them to put on my blog if ever I have the time! Love ya